Patient Communications Specialist
PaceMate™ Communications Specialist (full-time)
Primary Location: All U.S. Locations (remote)
The PaceMate™ Patient Communications Specialist position is a customer facing role which supports both patients and cardiology clinic customers. The Patient Communication Specialist facilitates accurate, timely and smooth interactions within the PaceMate™ professional community.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service skills, exhibiting kindness, patience, and empathy
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Initiates, receives, and documents interactions with patients
- Completes data entry and appointment scheduling in multiple information systems
- Proactively monitors internal database for loss of patient connectivity to home/remote monitoring
- Facilitates patient connectivity with home monitoring equipment, issues appointment reminders, and helps patients troubleshoot home monitoring equipment
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work autonomously
- Collaborates with internal departments to meet customer's needs
- Assists leadership with projects as directed
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma/GED required; College or technical degree, health care-related certification and or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to always remain professional and courteous with customers
- Basic cardiology knowledge, cardiology, electrophysiology, or cardiac device experience preferred
- Excellent internet and technology skills required; Experience with EHR (Electronic Health Record) and or Remote Monitoring website data entry and scheduling tools preferred
- Experience working effectively and productively within a remote environment preferred
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings, holidays, and weekends as needed
- Must have access to stable, reliable internet access
Supervised by: Director, Communications Team
Company Description: PaceMate™ is a complete, fully automated, vendor-neutral software + expert-service solution, filtering data into clinically actionable information and providing customized alert triage, as well as automated coding and claim prep. Cloud-based. Secure. Compliant. For more information about PaceMate™, visit pacemate.com.
Joining the PaceMate™ Team means becoming a vital part of a group that is dedicated to using technology to benefit patients, caregivers, and hospital administrators while driving healthy turnkey solutions that identify lost revenues and inefficiencies.